Thursday, April 25, 2013


Photos from our field trip to the Natural History Museum at SUU.









I asked the children to write about what they learned today and here are some replies:

I learned that some animals have scales.  I learned that some animals eat insects.  I learned that some plants eat bugs.  I learned that some bugs have hard shells.  I learned that some lizards blend in.
by Mason

Our class went on a field trip.  I saw sunflower seeds, plants, and real animals.  I saw a two headed calf.  We got to go up in the greenhouse.  We got to go all around the museum.
by Aidan W.

I learned that some lizards have spikes and some don't.  I liked touching the iguana and the snake.  They were fun to touch.  I also liked when we got to go on a seed search.  It was my favorite. The museum has lots of live animals and lots of dead animals.
By Addison

I liked the snake best and I liked the greenhouse.  I didn't really like the cockroaches.  I also liked the two headed calf and the sunflower seeds.
by Toryn

I learned that the cockroaches from Madagascar hiss to keep predators away.  Also, bearded dragons can poof out their chin.  They eat cockroaches and use their tail like a whip.
by Izzy


No comments:

Post a Comment